A Fantastic Release - Unexpectedly


The orders are up for the Militarum Tempestus releases that we have seen the leaks for over the past few weeks. I must say that the Taurox has really grown on me. Hen I initially saw it I assumed it was some massive transport designed for holding ogryns and found it's features ridiculously proportioned. Now that more images have arrived, it is clear that it's actually quite a small vehicle, nimble and truck like that works far better. The options for an even more compact look without the odd turret on top far more aesthetically pleasing too. Finally the missile rack popping out the back just looks great.


The scion box was great in the leaks and they predictability look great now that the official images have been released. The commander is a particularly nice and detailed model.



The sprues look full of detail with plenty of options continuing GWs trend of providing boxes with a health of choices.




Finally the one click order is a very cool looking Warhammer 40k force. The theme is great and I hope it plays well on the field. I am looking forward to getting stuck into a few of these boxes myself.




Let me know what you think of this weeks releases. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has come around to the Taurox or not.
Show comments