Spirits of the Wild


I don't know much about wood elves, I have never really had the desire to collect an army of them (apart from a brief moment when watching the latest hobbit movie!) but I just wanted to highlight a few of the latest picture leaks and rumours of the new models coming out for that range.


I have seen mixed views and opinions so I wanted to throw mine out there that comes down firmly on the positive side of the fence. I was never a fan of the old humanoid tree look and these new spirit like models with their fantastic mixes of colours, shapes and poses are just a wonderful interpretation of a classic look in my view. As a big fan of games like Zelda and films from Studio Ghibli films such as Princess Mononoke, Games Workshops take on this really appeals to me.

Take a look at these new models and let me know what you think. I'd like to know if I'm in the minority or not on this!





Show comments